Our Safe Recruitment and Selection Policy can be viewed here
Our Staff Equality, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy can be viewed here
Our Privacy Notice (Applicants) can be viewed here
Our Privacy Notice (School Workforce) can be viewed here
We are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher
KS2 Teacher MPS1-MPS6, full-time
Low Moor C. of E. Primary School is an exciting, vibrant two form entry primary school, situated on the outskirts of Bradford. Located on the border of Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds, our school is highly regarded within the community it serves.
An opportunity has arisen for a teacher, who is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice, to join our highly successful school, commencing summer term or autumn term 2023.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice;
- can inspire, motivate and engage all children;
- promotes challenge and independent learning in the classroom;
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- is willing to share their practice and learn from others;
- is committed to working effectively as part of a team.
- a dedicated, supportive and friendly school community with the highest expectations and aspirations for children;
- well behaved, motivated pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn;
- a commitment to your continuing professional development;
- the opportunity to plan alongside and work effectively with another colleague;
- an attractive, well-resourced and positive learning environment.
There will be opportunity to visit school in advance of the application deadline and it is strongly recommended that you do so. Please contact Mrs Helen Oates, or Mrs Kara Edmondson on 01274 600797 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to visit on one of the following days:
- Tuesday 17th January at 9.00am
- Monday 23rd January at 4.00pm
Completed applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 20th February at 9.00am. Interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd February.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered.