Our Safe Recruitment and Selection Policy can be viewed here
Our Privacy Notice (Applicants) can be viewed here
Our Privacy Notice (School Workforce) can be viewed here
We currently have the following vacancy:
Teatime Club Assistant
£9.00 per hour 9.75 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 3:15pm-5:15pm and Friday 3:15pm-5:00pm
Our onsite teatime club provides after school care for up to 30 pupils each day. We currently have a team of supervision staff and we are looking to recruit a member of staff to assist in the supervision of pupils and take responsibility for preparing tea and snacks each day from a pre-agreed menu.
Applicants must have experience of food preparation, ideally in a setting catering for children and young people.
We are looking for a teatime club assistant who:
- Can use their initiative and has high expectations;
- Has good interpersonal skills;
- Is committed to working effectively as part of a team.
- A well-resourced, positive working environment;
- Well behaved children;
- A dedicated, supportive and friendly school community and staff with the highest expectations and aspirations for children;
- A commitment to your continuing professional development;
- A forward thinking school with high standards.
If you would like to apply for this position, please do so via Indeed. You will be required to upload your c.v. and complete a telephone assessment. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete and return an application form prior to being considered for interview.
Closing date: Wednesday 5th February at midnight. We may close the job earlier if we have a high volume of applicants. Interviews will be held week commencing 10th February.
Low Moor C. of E. Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.