Our Safe Recruitment and Selection Policy can be viewed here
Our Privacy Notice (Applicants) can be viewed here
Our Privacy Notice (School Workforce) can be viewed here
We have the following vacancy in our school:
An opportunity has arisen for a teacher, who is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice, to join our highly successful school, commencing September 2021. The successful applicant will teach in either Key Stage 1 or Lower Key Stage 2.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice;
- can inspire, motivate and engage all children;
- promotes challenge and independent learning in the classroom;
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- is willing to share their practice and learn from others;
- is committed to working effectively as part of a team.
- a dedicated, supportive and friendly school community and staff with the highest expectations and aspirations for children;
- well behaved, motivated pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn;
- a commitment to your continuing professional development;
- the opportunity to plan alongside and work effectively with another colleague;
- an attractive, well-resourced and positive learning environment.
There will be a virtual tour of the school on Monday 10th May at 4.00pm via Zoom. If you would like to join us, please contact the Headteacher’s P.A. Mrs Helen Oates, on 01274 600797 or email@example.com to make arrangements.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website http://www.lowmoor.bradford.sch.uk/about-us/vacancies or by contacting the school’s Business Manager, Mrs Lisa Bryan on 01274 600797 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 14th May at 9.00am. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 19th May.
Low Moor C. of E. Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.