We are very excited to be able to launch this additional service to support working parents/carers and Low Moor families.
We are able to offer a safe environment, within our own school, for 30 children each day. The provision will be run by a team of four of our own staff who are already known to the children.
We will operate every school day:
- Monday to Thursday from 3:00pm-5:30pm and Friday 3:00pm-5:00pm
The cost will be £10.00 per session which includes a light tea and access to a wide range of activities and resources.
Places will be offered as follows:
- Priority will be given to those applying for a place for a full week
- If you are offered a place and have more than one child, the offer will include all children
- The offer will be for a permanent place and no refunds will be made for non-attendance
- You will be billed monthly in advance and payment will be due in accordance with our payment schedule, typically within 14 days.
- We accept payment via childcare vouchers or the government tax-free childcare scheme. To find out more about the government scheme and check your eligibility, click here
At the moment we are unable to accept ad-hoc bookings to our Teatime Club. We are hopeful that we will be able to introduce this at some point in the future and will notify parents if and when this is introduced.
For more information please speak to the school office.
Please click on the links below to view the menu, teatime club flyer and our extended services policy