At Low Moor every child is unique and we are committed to providing
Our strong Christian ethos along with our high expectations makes our school a very special place to be.
Our school’s success is based on strong and welcoming links between school, home, church and the community.
For further information, please refer to our school prospectus.
Yvonne Broadbent – Headteacher
Low Moor C. of E. Primary School News
- On Wednesday 5th December, all the children in Year 3 went to Aldersgate Church to take part in a Christingle service.
- We would like to share the Ofsted Letter from our inspection on 10th October ..
- 19 of our Year 5 pupils have successfully undergone a rigorous interview process and have completed a full days' training to become Active Leaders.
- Congratulations to Mrs Marsden and her husband on the birth of their gorgeous baby girl on Saturday 11th August.
- Term Dates for the next two academic years have been published on our website
Robot in School
Last week pupils had the opportunity to experience technology at its most advanced when we had a visit from NAORobi, a humanoid robot. Staff and pupils thoroughly enjoyed the experience and we have attached some videos so you can see for yourself some of the capabilities of this incredible robot.
The robot will be in the Broadway Shopping Centre on Saturday 25th July.
Keep up to date with the latest news, events and notices, by downloading our new school app. Click here for instructions to download.
Attendance for summer 2 (to 23.7.18) was 95%
Attendance for this year so far is 96.3%
Click here to view the Parent Bulletin for Thursday 14th March 2019
Our school was inspected in October 2018 and was judged to be outstanding.
"Leaders and managers have taken effective action to maintain the high standards of education identified at the school’s previous inspection."
"Your relentless focus on ensuring that pupils have the best possible education creates an atmosphere of high expectation for all members of the school community. As a result, current teaching, learning and assessment is very effective in enabling pupils to excel."
Read our Ofsted report here
Privacy Notice and GDPR
Click here to find out more about how we handle your data
We welcome your comments and feedback about our new website. Please let us know what you think by leaving your comments here.