At Low Moor every child is unique and we are committed to providing
Our strong Christian ethos along with our high expectations makes our school a very special place to be.
Our school’s success is based on strong and welcoming links between school, home, church and the community.
For further information, please refer to our school prospectus.
Yvonne Broadbent – Headteacher
- As school was closed due to snow on World Book Day, we will be rearranging it.
- Year 1 teachers will be holding a ‘phonics workshop’ on Monday 12th March. In order to give working parents the opportunity to attend, there will be two meetings, one at 3:15pm and another at 5:00pm. They will last for approximately 30 minutes.
- Year 2 teachers will be holding a ‘SAT’s workshop’ on Monday 12th March. In order to give working parents the opportunity to attend, there will be two meetings, one at 3:15pm and another at 5:00pm. They will last for approximately 30 minutes.
- The service will take place in the school hall on Friday 9th March at 2.00pm. Seating is limited so if you haven't already booked a ticket, please do so by 12noon on Friday 9th March.
- Parent Consultation takes place on Tuesday 6th March 3.10pm-7.00pm and Thursday 8th March 3.10pm-5.30pm.
Keep up to date with the latest news, events and notices, by downloading our new school app. Click here for instructions to download.
Our school was inspected in January 2012 and was judged to be outstanding.
"This is an outstanding school. It is rigorous in its drive to achieve excellence in all aspects of its work and has built on previous strong practice"
"Pupils, parents and carers are overwhelmingly positive about the excellent practice of the school in all aspects"
Read our Ofsted report here
We welcome your comments and feedback about our new website. Please let us know what you think by leaving your comments here.