At Low Moor every child is unique and we are committed to providing
Our strong Christian ethos along with our high expectations makes our school a very special place to be.
Our school’s success is based on strong and welcoming links between school, home, church and the community.
For further information, please refer to our school prospectus.
Yvonne Broadbent – Headteacher
- Low Moor Cricket Club entered the Persimmon Healthy Communities Competition recently and their application has won the West Yorkshire category, to go forward to the national final with 29 other projects.
- Safer Internet Day will be celebrated globally on Tuesday 6th February 2018 with the theme, “Create, Connect and Share Respect: A better internet starts with you”.
- As part of a school-wide initiative to promote the joy that can be experienced through reading, Year 1 are currently taking part in a daily 10-minute ‘Reading for Pleasure’ session in addition to their existing reading sessions.
- Our fundraising efforts to date have raised the magnificent sum of £12,500.
- In response to feedback from both children and parents regarding the choice of going home books in Key Stage 2, we have made an exciting and substantial purchase.
Keep up to date with the latest news, events and notices, by downloading our new school app. Click here for instructions to download.
Our school was inspected in January 2012 and was judged to be outstanding.
"This is an outstanding school. It is rigorous in its drive to achieve excellence in all aspects of its work and has built on previous strong practice"
"Pupils, parents and carers are overwhelmingly positive about the excellent practice of the school in all aspects"
Read our Ofsted report here
We welcome your comments and feedback about our new website. Please let us know what you think by leaving your comments here.